A decade on from the founding of The Cell and
Gene Therapy Catapult (CGT Catapult), the UK-based industry
accelerator is celebrating its successes.
With the publication of its
annual review, the group aims to
highlight the continued development of the UK cell and gene
therapy sector, with 31% growth in funds raised by British
advanced therapy developers of £1.7 billion ($2.03
There has also been a 25% increase in
manufacturing space in…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, round-ups and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space for a week. If you are already a registered user please login. If your trial has come to an end, you can subscribe here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analyses and commentary from our global network of life sciences reporters.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily news bulletin, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to industry-leading news, commentary and analysis in pharma and biotech.
• Updates from clinical trials, conferences, M&A, licensing, financing, regulation, patents & legal, executive appointments, commercial strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotech.
• Monthly in-depth briefings on Boardroom appointments and M&A news.
• Choose from a cost-effective annual package or a flexible monthly subscription.